Have you visited Schatzelein (shots.a.line – is how you pronounce it)? It’s a quaint, unassuming little house/boutique on S. 1st street in Austin, and it is AMAZING. Owner Christine Fail has stocked the shop with so many beautiful & accessible pieces of jewelry, it’s always hard to leave without buying something. Christine also designs her own line of simple, minimal jewelry, Fail, which are some of my favorite pieces in the shop.
It’s 100% worth the visit; once you go, I guarantee you’ll become obsessed. I know I am.
About the pictures:
- LOVED these friendship bracelets by Julie Rofman so much I almost left with one.
- And I’m always a sucker for good skull jewelry…
- Love the mixed metals & textures of these pieces by shop owner Christine Fail.
- More pieces by Fail Jewelry – love the delicate bracelets & rings.
- This is the second time I’ve tried on a pair of the “infinity” earrings (also by shop owner, Christine Fail). They’re stunning, and really easy to get on once you know the trick. I almost left with a pair of these as well, but didn’t. That’s okay, I need an excuse to go back
- I’ve been obsessed with these Verabel & Fox lockets since I saw them online several months ago – they’re even prettier in person
- I generally prefer “delicate” rings, but lately I’m starting to appreciate the larger, statement-making ring – like these by Bora. Sharon has one, and it’s perfect.
- And speaking of Sharon…here she is modeling two of her purchases from Schatzalein that day: the vintage horn bracelet and hammered gold-fill cuff.