Another one of my FAVORITE boutiques in Austin is Spartan (which shares space with bows+arrows – another one of my favorite places!). I hesitated even going in there just to take photos yesterday because I’m always tempted to buy something; they have such a fabulous selection of independent jewelry designers at very reasonable prices. And as far as I know, they’re the only place in town that carries a good selection of Clare Vivier bags, a designer I have been OBSESSED with for years…
I did manage to leave without buying anything, but am going back today to buy the small, delicate gold bracelet you see in the last picture. It’s just what I was looking for, funnily enough, after seeing a picture of Clare Vivier wearing a similar style on my friend’s blog, Style Bite!
About the photos:
- One of Clare Vivier’s amazing bags
- AMAZING perfumed locket by Erica Weiner – the locket is beautiful itself, but it also comes with fabric swatches and perfumed oils. I’m going to be saving my pennies for this one.
- Erin Consadine & manimal necklaces. The Erin Consadine necklaces are so beautiful – they’re made with organic/eco-friendly dyes, threads & findings. And Manimal uses leftover leather from Moccasins to make her necklaces.
- More Clare Vivier bags – such a great size for Summer
- Manimal vegan moccs – and baby sizes!! So cute!!!!
- Triangle print pouch – love the colors and simplicity of this, also that the company aims to create relationships with artisans in developing countries.
- Small enameled lockets, and delicate ring/bracelet by Trois Petits Points
Have you been to Spartan? What do you love there?